Shea butter body cream is among the growing family of natural and organic skin products on the market.
1. Shea butter (6 oz.)
2. coconut oil (4 oz.)
3. Cornstarch (1 tsp.)
4. Cosmetic-grade fragrance oil (optional)
5. Water and Ice.
6. Medium pot.
So choosing raw and unrefined shea butter which is untreated is your best option.
7. Add your shea butter on the bowl
8. Next remove the Pyrex bowl and place it in the large bowl (containing ice and water).
9. Start mixing the contents in a consistent manner where the shea butter body cream will gradually form.
Shea Cream is a rich concoction made with liquid shea butter. Unlike typical shea butter, liquid shea butter is not solid at room temperature. Ingredients:
* 26 grams liquid shea butter
* 4 grams honey
* 2 grams stearic acid
* 60 grams distilled water
* 1/4 teaspoon borax
* Combine the liquid shea butter and stearic acid in a large heat proof (I use Pyrex) glass measuring cup with a pour spout. Remove from heat. Stir to combine the ingredients.
* In a separate Pyrex cup, combine the water, borax, honey and xanthan gum.
* Begin stirring the oil/wax mixture with an electric mixer on medium speed and add the water mixture as you stir.