Puffy eye is that when you awake the eyes are puffiest. Puffy eyes can also be a heredity problem. Reduce your puffy eyes by taking some measures which can cause puffy eyes.
Puffy eyes Information – Symptoms of Puffy Eyes.
1. Swelling around the eyes.
2. Itching eyes.
3. Puffy eyelids.
4. Eye redness or pink eyes.
5. Inability to closing or opening of the eyes is most common symptom of puffy eyes.
Puffy eyes Information – Causes of Puffy Eyes:
1. Puffy eyes can be a heredity problem.
2. Lack of sleep may also results in puffy eyes,
Usually the eyes are puffiest when you awake. Home remedies to get rid of puffy eyes.
Now lie down and shut your eyes. A great relief for tired and puffy eyes.
3. Drink of enough water will also reduce eye puffiness.
4. Soak cotton wool pads in rose water and use them as eye pads, over closed eyes, this will help to get rid of puffy eyes and reduce your puffiness.
If the still eyes are puffy then see your doctor. Pick the Right Puffy Eye Mask:
* Gel-filled Eye Mask: They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are a proven way to avoid puffy eyes and under-eye bags.
* Swiss Therapy Eye Mask Compress: Lightweight and reusable, Swiss Therapy Eye Mask Compresses are flexible because they conform to the shape of your eye area.
* Topical Hydrating Eye Mask: These products are applied topically on the skin under the eyes. Make Your Own Puffy Eye Mask
Using potato slices also helps to tighten the skin around the eye area thus reducing puffy eyes and under-eye bags.