Instead of getting only a perfectly golden skin, one might suffer a serious case of skin cancer later, too.
More modern ways are undergoing medical treatment to acquire a sun-less tan. However, there are still some modern techniques that use radiation powered machines to tan the skin.
There are ways to achieve a perfect tan without exposing yourself to the sun and spending so much on skin clinics. Remember that before applying those sunless tanners, the body must first be thoroughly cleaned and exfoliated by using loofah or soft cloth to wash off dust and dead skin cells.
Apply the tanner using both horizontal and vertical strokes or circular motion.
When using a spray tanner, avoid saturating it. If necessary, and for a deeper tan, repeat process.
Taking care of your skin is also taking care of your health. Have a beautiful and safe tan just right in your home without spending so much.
• 1 Avocado – contains Vitamins A, C, and E, iron, potassium, niacin, pantothenic acids; unsaturated fatty acids stimulate the skin’s of production of natural oil
• 1 small bottle Olive oil – Hippocrates called olive oil “the great therapeutic”; provides sunscreen protection, absorbing 20% of the sun’s rays
• Orange essential oil – soothes and restores the spirit; is a skin conditioner and soothing agent
• Mix together: 1 ripe banana, 1 tsp. Olive oil, 1 drop Orange essential oil.
• Rinse off with tepid water. Hair
Mayan Hair Mask
Ancient Mayan Inca and Aztec women believed that avocados fed the skin from the inside and outside. Mix together: ½ ripe avocado, 1 tbsp. olive oil, ½ small banana and 1 egg yolk.
• Slowly pour ⅓ cup olive oil into beeswax and stir to mix.
• Add 1 ½ tbsp. honey and 5 drops Orange essential oil.