Oily hair is very fine in texture. drink plenty of water.
ALMOND OIL AND WATER APPLICATION :
Take a half cup water, add to this a teaspoonful of almond oil. Shampoo and rinse off. Gently massage this mixture into your hair and scalp. Wash and rinse with water.
WASH HAIR AS USUAL:
Apply generously all over scalp and length of hair.
TEA RINSE : Make a tea rinse by boiling tea leaves in a water.
BAKING SODA RINSE : The hair accumulates dirt very quickly.
Oily Hair Tips:
* Mix two tablespoons of white vinegar with water.
* Baby powder is one of the effective home remedies for oily hair. The baby powder will absorb oil from your hair, making it less greasy.
Rinse your hair with the solution. This will remove the excess build up of oil in your hair.
After cooling the decoction, apply it on your hair. Leave it for about 20 minutes and then wash your hair thoroughly with water.
* Essential oils can help a great deal in reducing the production of oil in your hair. Wash your hair with the shampoo.
* Regular shampooing is good for your oily hair, but you should not overdo it.
* Avoid using styling products such as hair gel, hair spray, because they moisten the hair, making it oilier.
* Conditioner is not required for oily hair, because the product tends to make the hair greasy.