For women with large lips, muted colors such as purples, browns and bronzes are the best choices while women with thinner lips should use light colors. Mature women should not use matte lipsticks though, for a little gloss can make their lips appear softer and lip liner will keep the lipstick from melting.
A clear lip balm is the best thing for everyday use while sheer application of a colored lip gloss on lips, cheeks and eyes looks quite subtle and sexy. Glitter lipsticks and lip glosses are for special events and funky night parties that highlight your lips immensely, Choose the right color, Lip gloss.
• Lip liners
Long lasting lipsticks are so easy to apply. If you can color in a coloring book, you can color your lips, All woman love lipsticks and how they enhance the sensuality of the lip.
Lipsticks are composed of color pigments, shaping wax, and emollients or oils to of lipsticks are moisturize and carry the color.
Amatte look without the heavy matte feel, creams contain more oils and conditioners than mattes, which makes them lighter .They’re also known as moisturizing lipstick, hydrating lipstick, and lip rouge.
Mattes last longest(except for long lasting lipsticks),because they contains most pigment and pigment makes a lipstick last. The heat of the lip stimulates continuous release of color. Shiny lip liners shape your mouth and make it easier to apply the lipsticks.
The lips contain no sweat glands and very few oil glands, If you have dark lips ,Shasmooth will help.The lips are an extremely vulnerable part of the body, and lipsticks should provide protection.
* The best lip color fixative?
* Powder lips also gives lip color or gloss something to cling to for longer, smoother wear.
* For longer wear, blot lips after applying lipstick to set color and remove excess.
* Turn up the shine with a thin layer of clear lip gloss over lipstick or alone.
* For high-voltage shine and color, try a lip lacquer over lipstick or alone.
* For fuller, poutier lips, spotlight lip gloss right in the center of your mouth.
* Keep matte lip color from drying your lips – use a lip primer or lip color fixative before you apply the matte color.
* For evening special-effects, apply a sheer lip gloss in silver, gold or an iridescent shade over the lip color.