Chemical peel uses a chemical solution to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin by removing its damaged outer layers or the top layer so that a new skin layer can regenerate. Chemical peels use several types of acid solutions to improve and smooth the texture of your facial skin but alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s), trichloroacetic acids (TCA) and phenol are the most popular in the chemical face peel. Benefits of Chemical Face Peels.
* Chemical face peel treatment can produce that radiant look of younger skin.
* Stretch marks will be less by chemical peeling.
* Chemical peels also effective for cleaning out blackheads and whiteheads.
* Brown spots, freckles and pigmentation can be prevented by chemical face peels.
What are the effects after the chemical face peel treatment?
Some skins may peel.
* Chemical peeling does not remove deep scars.
Also called chemical peels, facial peels can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and give new life to sun-damaged skin.
Some systems come with a dermabrasion tool that works the facial peel into the skin, sloughing off dead skin cells in the process.
There are some risks involved with having a chemical facial peel. After a chemical peel, the skin will appear red and swollen, and feel tender to the touch. Facial peels are purely cosmetic in nature. Chemical peels, also known as chemexfoliation or derma-peeling, are a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.