Regular care, foot hygiene, exercise and attention to a few details can go a long way in preventing problems and keeping your feet well-groomed. Foot Posture and Exercise
*Stand straight, feet pointed ahead, rise up on the toes and then lower yourself . This strengthens the arches of the feet.
* A good foot massage is a real pleasure. Have a weekly pedicure that includes a foot massage. For aching feet and poor circulation Alternating hot and cold foot baths will help acting feet and improve circulation.
* Stretch the toes and move the front part of each foot in a circular motion.
Tips For Healthy & Beautiful Feet:
* Wash you feet on a daily basis, in lukewarm soapy water. Thereafter, rinse them with cool water, dry with a towel and apply foot cream.
* Scrub your feet, especially the heels, with a foot scrubber on a regular basis. It will help remove the dead cells and make you feet softer.
* To keep you feet dry and odor free, make use of products like foot powders, foot sprays and specially designed insoles.
* Wear footwear that supports the foot properly, reducing the chance of injury.
* Choose footwear made of natural materials to help your feet to breathe.
* Calf stretches help to keep feet supple and keep a good range of movement. Both feet should be flat on the ground.
* Vary shoe types.
* Diabetes can affect the feet. People suffering from diabetes may experience poor circulation and sensation in their feet. If you have diabetes, it is important to examine your feet daily.
* To refresh feet, massage gently with a foot roller, or better still, ask you partner to massage your feet.
* Circle the alphabet with your feet.